There is a business administration element in everything we do, if you want to develop these skills and gain a qualification, be part of something that will challenge and inspire you, then an apprenticeship with us might be right for you.
You will gain on the job training and earn a salary, being part of the Operations Department you will work across teams to develop your knowledge and skills, supporting researchers to deliver insight to our clients.
Marketing Sciences, based in Winchester, is offering an Apprenticeship studying Business Administration at Eastleigh College, allowing you to split your time between study and the workplace. At the end of your apprenticeship you will have a nationally recognised Level 2 or 3 Diploma qualification depending on starting qualifications and experience.
About Marketing Sciences
A medium sized company, we deliver market research, expertise and consultancy to some of the world’s biggest brands, across a number of business sectors (fast moving consumer goods, technology, financial, retail) providing them with knowledge, recommendations and opportunities for major business decisions. For more information visit our website: http://marketing-sciences.com/.
What we’re looking for in you
- Expect to attain (or have) three “GCSE” level passes at grades D / 3 or higher, which include English and maths or have achieved a relevant Level 1 qualification or have relevant experience.
- Be good with people and demonstrate excellent customer care and communication skills with colleagues and customers.
- Have an inquisitive and organised mind, allowing you to effectively manage workloads within time constraints, often juggling priorities.
- Have excellent attention to detail, remember it’s all in the detail so a high level of accuracy and excellent standard of work is required.
- Good IT skills using various Microsoft packages.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits
- From £11,000 per annum, depending on age, reviewed after each successful year’s study.
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply
Simply email a CV, together with a covering letter explaining your motivation and skills to email@example.com