Are you looking for a graduate opportunity within market research, that will use your qualification and have an interest in how unconscious processes influence our behaviour and how we make decisions?
Would you like to work for an award-winning business and a Times 100 Best Place to Work?
Marketing Sciences are looking for a graduate executive to support their growing neuroscience consultancy, Walnut Unlimited, based in Winchester. Walnut specialise in using emotional measurement tools to uncover the emotional processes that influence our decision making and how we feel and think about brands. This is an exciting role in an emerging area of market research. If you have a degree or equivalent in a related topic (eg psychology or neuroscience) and are looking for an entry role offering excellent training, development and career opportunities, then please apply today.
Marketing Sciences delivers a full-service market research agency based in Winchester, established in 1977. We work tirelessly for our clients and provide knowledge, recommendations and opportunities to take major business decisions. We’re proud of the work we do and we stand by our research – so you know that if you work with us you can rely on the knowledge we give you.
You will have a training plan in place to progress and attain an accreditation with the Market Research Society. Tasks will cover the end to end project from planning, developing questionnaires, running fieldwork to collecting data, then analysing this and reporting back to the client.
Key skills, responsibilities and attitudes
- Degree of equivalent in a related topic.
- Be willing to travel and have a full driving licence
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and high standards
- Assist with marketing activity e.g. writing blogs, updating social media and maintaining the company website.
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus ability to buy up to an additional 5 days.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance up to four times annual salary to nominated person(s)
- Interest free travel loans
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sick pay depending on length of service
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, including the right to work in the UK, then simply email an up to date CV, together with a covering letter explaining your motivation and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.