We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data Services Executive/ Survey Scripter to join the Operations side of our new agency, Walnut Unlimited, working as part of a dynamic team to enable the collection, processing and delivery of data solutions for client-facing projects.
Your primary responsibility will be for the scripting of online, face-to-face and telephone interviews at the beginning of these projects, as well as producing outputs files and data-tables at the back-end.
This will involve the use of tools including ConfirmIT, advanced Excel, Visual Basic/Quantum for tables and analysis. Experience in all of these is desired, but on-the-job training will be provided.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Design survey collection using ConfirmIT
- Providing quality scripts on time, ensuring samples and quotas are set up correctly
- General analysis of data for research projects using in-house programmes, Visual Basic, Quantum and Excel
- Ensuring accuracy of data sets
- Work with researchers to deliver analysis using various software solutions.
- Provide advanced Excel support for researchers
Qualifications and Experience
- Good standard of education with GCSE passes in Mathematics and English or equivalent
- 2 years+ ConfirmIT Scripting experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- HTML, Java Script, CSS and Jscript
- Microsoft Office
- Data Central
- Qualification in a Computer Science or related discipline would be an advantage
- A level (or equivalent) including mathematics.
- Experience in analysis/tabulation in a relate role
- Knowledge of VB/Quantum
- ConfirmIT Reportal
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus ability to buy up to an additional 5 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance up to four times annual salary to nominated person(s)
- Interest free travel loan
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in the position and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, including the right to work in the UK, then simply email an up to date CV, together with a covering letter explaining your motivation and skills to email@example.com
The positions will close on Monday 5 March 2018. If you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We look forward to hearing from you.