Do you want to study at degree level while gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Marketing Sciences, based in Winchester, is offering a Degree Apprenticeship studying data analytics at the University of Winchester, allowing you to split your time between university study and the workplace over a three year course. At the end of your three year apprenticeship you will graduate with a BSc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions (Data Analytics).
If you’d like to work with data and want to be part of something that will challenge and inspire you, then an apprenticeship with us might be right for you.
About the programme
You will attend university on a part-time, day release basis. You will be based in the Analytics Team to help develop your skills in line with your degree. You will also gain experience across other parts of the business including IT and data processing ensuring you have job experience that helps with elements of your academic studies.
About Marketing Sciences
A medium sized company, we deliver market research, expertise and consultancy to some of the world’s biggest brands, across a number of business sectors (fast moving consumer goods, technology, financial, retail) providing them with knowledge, recommendations and opportunities for major business decisions.
What we’re looking for in you
- Expect to attain (or have) three “A” level passes at grades A or B (including mathematics); alternatively you may have similar level qualifications and work experience.
- Be good with numbers, demonstrating an ability to interpret data and effectively communicate this to colleagues and customers.
- Have an inquisitive and organised mind, allowing you to effectively manage workloads within time constraints, often juggling priorities.
- Have excellent attention to detail and developed proof reading skills. Remember it’s all in the detail so a high level of accuracy and excellent standard of work is required.
- IT skills using various Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits
- Starting at £13,500 per annum, reviewed after each successful year’s study.
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply
Simply email a CV, together with a covering letter explaining your motivation and skills to email@example.com.