We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Online Services Manager to join the Operations side of our new agency, Walnut Unlimited, working as part of a dynamic team to take on
overall responsibility for our proprietary online panel – newvista.
You will look after panel health, panel member acquisition, retention and engagement strategy.
Also ensuring the quality of our online data and supporting the Project Management team with online survey costings.
Experience in all of these is desirable, but on-the-job training will be provided
The main responsibilities of the role are:
Responsibility for Walnut Unlimited’s proprietary panel, newvista; panel health; acquisition; retention and engagement strategy.
Introducing new and innovative ways to engage and retain panel members
Advising on innovative online survey methods and technologies
Working with the wider team on ensuring the quality of our online data collection
Overseeing monthly panel admin tasks
Maintaining and optimising newvista panel share agreements
Support the Project Management Team with online survey costings and will be the go-to-person for newvista feasibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of an online panel and what makes it successful
- Excellent delivery skill set
- Ability to provide clear written and verbal communications
- Can communicate effectively with technical specialists in various teams
- Is a self-starter and pro-active
- Manages their own workload and escalates to the team leader if needed
- A level (or equivalent)
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of Qpanel (formerly known as MARSC)
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus ability to buy up to an additional 5 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance up to four times annual salary to nominated person(s)
- Interest free travel loan
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in the position and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, including the right to work in the UK, then simply email an up to date CV, together with a covering letter explaining your motivation and skills to email@example.com
The positions will close on 26th March. If you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We look forward to hearing from you.