We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic and forward-thinking entry level or senior research executives to join our Financial and Tech/Media research teams. We work with great brands on strategy, new product development, advertising and modelling. Walnut Unlimited specialises in using neuroscience and behavioural psychology to uncover the emotional processes that influence our decision making and how we feel and think about brands, products and services
The entry level role would involve a variety of tasks ranging from basic office duties through to assisting on research projects, with progression to more advanced involvement depending on experience and ability. We also offer all junior staff the opportunity to gain an accreditation with the Market Research Society through a structured training plan.
The senior research executive role would have responsibility for leading small projects, managing successful delivery to a high standard, effectively, efficiently, to budget and on time. Being a member of the team you’ll also act as a main point of contact for internal queries, and play a support contact role for external enquiries.
In either role a successful candidate must:
- Be flexible
- Be willing to travel and ideally have a full driving license
- Have strong numerical, organisational and analytical skills
- Have proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Be able to meet deadlines whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously
- Have a degree in any discipline, however, degrees with a strong analytical/research background such as business, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology, geography, sciences and social sciences are preferred. Applicants without a degree would be considered with relevant Market Research work experience
- 25 days’ holiday per year plus ability to buy up to an additional 5 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance up to four times annual salary to nominated person(s)
- Interest free travel loans
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in either position and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, including the right to work in the UK, then simply email an up to date CV, together with a covering letter explaining your motivation and skills to recruitment.
The positions will close on Monday 19 February. If you do not hear from us please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We look forward to hearing from you.