We are looking for an experienced researcher to join our analytics team. The role will be varied, dividing your time between managing, analysing and presenting a large international pricing study, alongside running statistical analysis for other ad-hoc projects.
You will be an experienced project manager, able to manage different priorities and various staff in a structured and organised way. You will have excellent client management skills and be passionate about ensuring project delivery is on time and to an excellent standard. You will be highly numerate, with an excellent attention to detail, and possibly come from a background in statistics.
Your toolkit may include techniques such as Max Diff and Conjoint, Pricing Research, Segmentation, Data Modelling and Mapping, Penalty Analysis, and Bayesian Analysis, to name a few. You’ll relish the opportunity to tell stories from data ensuring clients get the most out of their research.
About Marketing Sciences
A medium sized company, we deliver market research, expertise and consultancy to some of the world’s biggest brands, across several business sectors (fast moving consumer goods, technology, financial, retail) providing them with knowledge, recommendations and opportunities for major business decisions. Our people are key to our success and as a winner of the Times Top 100 best small places to work for a third time, our staff recognise that we are a great place to work.
- Highly numerate with proven data and analysis skills.
- Perform deep thorough analysis of complex data, translating it into easily digestible and appropriate output for clients.
- Effectively manage and execute multiple tasks, achieved through prioritising and sequencing work against objectives and deadlines.
- Clearly define project roles and responsibilities to fully reflect client’s objectives.
- Provide client solutions that are structured and logical, compelling and accessible providing full details of approach and benefits.
- Effective utilisation of team with active management and development of individuals.
- IT skills using various Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
- 25 days’ holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
How to apply
Simply email an up to date CV, together with a covering letter explaining your motivation and skills to email@example.com.